Thursday, September 07, 2006

sloganized.

www.thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan.cgi

My friend Aaron sent me this link...pretty funny stuff. All you do is put a name or something in, and it spits out a catchy slogan. Here are mine:

1. Bread Wi' Maran taken out.
2. Make someone happy with a Maran.
3. Maran tested, mother approved.
4. Behold the power of Maran.
5. Get the Maran out.
6. It's a new Maran every day.
7. I liked the Maran so much, I bought the company!
8. Let the Maran begin.
9. The Maran that eats like a meal.
10. Don't live a little, live a Maran.

After that, they got a little dumb...I did like this one, though: "Think Maran."

I tried toenails and horseshoes, but I think names are more fun...be sure to post any good ones...

3 comments:

Christina said...

Maran,

"Only Christina's can prevent forest fires."

and

"Don't book it, Christina it."

Maran said...

Awesome. How appropriate!

John said...

"You Like Johnny. Johnny Likes You."
kind of odd

"Wouldn't You Like To Be A Johnny Too?"

"Thank Johnny its friday"